Wednesday, August 22, 2012

New Day

It's been quite some time since I've been able to get on and write. School has started back up and is already kicking my butt. There is so much negativity around. I was recently asked what sense I would lose if I had to and why. I chose my hearing. I love to listen to people and hear the incredible sounds of nature around me, however; I would love to block all of the negative comments and snide remarks said to and around me every single day. Could you imagine how inspiring it would be to learn and communicate in new ways? Challenging of course, but also inspiring. I can only imagine how much happier I would be as well. Imagine. You hear nothing negative at all. Loss of hearing would be an incredibly hard challenge, but I think it would be worth it if I absolutely had to choose something. Living in a world with no negative sound...that my friends is inspirational.

No comments:

Post a Comment