Monday, April 23, 2012

Write About Someone You Miss

Write about someone you miss.

Nate Skogen was one of my best friends. He died a couple of years ago in a motorcycle accident. He was the funniest person I ever knew and I loved him to pieces. Last year on the day he died the sun finally showed through the stormy mess that engulfed our city. I couldn't help but wonder if he was letting us know that he is having the time of his life and by giving us sunshine showing us a little glimpse of heaven. He was the kid that everyone loved in high school. I miss his silly jokes and hilarious facial expressions. Most of all I miss the crazy adventures that we would have, the spontaneity. Although he is gone, I have great memories forever in my heart. Nate you are not forgotten and you will always have a special place in my heart. I can't wait to see you again in heaven! I can only imagine the amazing things you will teach me when I get up there! Love and miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment